When and what do I need to put on my peach tree? We planted it 3 years ago...

When and what do I need to put on my peach tree? We planted it 3 years ago and we have never had any peaches yet. We get the blooms/flowers and the start growing peaches. However, the peaches get some sort of bugs that makes the peach to start leaking sap when they are small green and hard. The peach’s rot before they are ripe. Please help. Gaithersburg peaches

Montgomery County Maryland tree fruit peach tree bearing age

You may have multiple problems going on here.
First off, peaches generally don't bear until they are 3 to 4 years old.
Do you know what cultivar you have? Many peaches are self- fertile, but J.H. Hale is self-sterile and needs a pollenizer.
Finally, domesticated fruit trees, and stone fruits like peaches especially, are prone to many diseases and pests and require close cultural management, including regular and precisely timed spray applications of fungicides/pesticides. Your best bet is to see the following Extension fruit publications in their entirety:
Cornell Guide to Growing Fruit at Home : www.gardening.cornell.edu/fruit/
and
Fruit Production for the Home Gardener: A Comprehensive Guide from Penn State: www.ssfruit.cas.pse.edu