I* need water !!

Asked April 9, 2014, 3:27 AM EDT

Whom do I contact about a well on some property I own in Iron Country?

Iron County Utah irrigation and water management private water systems horticulture

1 Response

I would start with your county offices, maybe building and zoning. Or call a contractor; they'll know what paperwork to take care of.