do you sell plants/trees

Do you sell annuals or perennials(flowers)? or arborvitae tress?

Westmoreland County Pennsylvania trees and shrubs master gardener program plant sale

Cooperative Extension provides outreach and education to homeowners and the green industry through workshops and other non-formal courses and programs. We do not sell plants. Some of the local Master Gardener programs (in various counties) organize a spring plant sale (most annuals and perennials) at their spring workshops as a fund raiser for future programming.

My neighbor told me that the penn state extension on Donohue road near the Westmoreland Mall sells plants each spring. I want to go and need to know where exactly and when. Thanks

The Penn State Master Gardeners do have an annual plant sale the Saturday before Mother's Day. This year the sale will be held on Saturday, May 10th from 8am-1pm. The sale is located at 214 Donohoe Road at the Donohoe center building in Greensburg. We sell annuals, vegetables, herbs, perennials, ornamental grasses, hanging baskets, native plants, and some woody plants. We don't yet know which shrubs we'll be getting for the sale, but the annuals and vegetables and perennials have been ordered. Great plants at good prices!!