License needed?

Asked March 26, 2014, 2:43 PM EDT

What license is needed to spray herbicide on sports fields for a public school in Texas

Cass County Texas

1 Response

I assume that you are wanting to do this in-house, if so you will need a Non-Commercial Pesticide License from Texas Department of Agriculture, someone on the staff, coaching or grounds maintenance will need to have this.