plastic mulching

Asked March 23, 2014, 9:02 AM EDT

I am starting a small vegetable farm in Jackson county and am wondering if there is any help or guidance with applying plastic (paper) mulch available to me.

Jackson County Texas horticulture

1 Response

You might check with the Farm Service Agency at 361-782-7151 ext. 2. You can also check with the Natural Resource Conservation Services at 361-782-7151 ext. 3. They might have a program that could provide some help with that.