starting fresh agriculture food trading

Is there a check list or guide lines to help me start business mentioned above... thanks..

Outside United States entrepreneurship getting started food hubs agribusiness

Can you provide more information as to what type of product you are interested in and where you are located?

Dear Mrs Michelle walk Reference question 171053 I am located in UAE I want to establish food export import company in Kenya. To start with I would like to export fresh fruit and vegetables from Kenya to UAE and expand accordingly Reference to above : 1) is there a check list to guide me through visibility study for specific trade? 2) what are the advantages and disadvantages of renting cooling facilities and employing packaging company in Kenya rather than purchasing them? Bearing in mind that some of companies are vertical integrated. Your time and effort is highly appreciated. Thank you Best Atef Ishaq Al Khamiri

We do not currently have anyone working in this particular area but I would recommend, as a starting resource, that you look into the Global Trade Information Service. They provide data on import/export needs/criteria of many countries.

The link is http://www.gtis.com/english/

Thank you