I have 2 rabbits that will be 8 weeks old on 3/25/14. I need to determine the...

I have 2 rabbits that will be 8 weeks old on 3/25/14. I need to determine the sex of them. I was directed to ask around to find out rabbit breeders who do this on a more continual basis and can reliably sex them. I wanted to do this ASAP before they reach an age where they are able to reproduce. Any help would be so appreciated!

Franklin County Ohio rabbit reproduction rabbits small animals

Turn the rabbit over onto its back by cradling it in your arms. grasp its tail between your thumb and second finger and then gently push formard in front of the vent with your pointing finger. The vent will either lay open in a v shape (doe) or portrude in a point (buck). The Ohio 4-H Rabbit Handbook is available at your local OSU Extension office and has color photos of the vent along with better descriptions of each gender. Good Luck!