ask an expert website glitch

Asked March 11, 2014, 9:29 AM EDT

As one of the "experts" who answers questions for others, I'd appreciate an answer of my own. When I receive a question that is not within my area of expertise, and I reassign it to a wrangler, 9 times out of 10 it gets reassigned right back to me. Is there a way to indicated who has already turned down the question so it does not get continually assigned to them?

Maury County Tennessee support

When a question is manually assigned by someone, the system does show a message on screen: "Reassignment Alert: (Name) has already been assigned this question once."
However when a question is automatically assigned by reassigning to an Ask an Expert Group... then there is no person to show that Alert to, and so the System assignment may be to the same person again. The System automatically assigns to a person with a tag, geographic location, or group who is available and matches the question. I'd guess this is what happened to you.