Wild Honey Bee Swarms.

Hello, I am a local beekeeper in need of wild honey bee swarms this Spring to replace severe winter losses of most of my beehives. I am primarily interested in capturing Large basketball size swarms that gather cling in a large suspended mass on tree limbs or clustered on exterior surfaces. I do not do and removals from interior buildings or hollow tree cavities. If you should receive any calls in this regard, I would be most grateful if you would refer the calls to me. Thank you. Contact #'s. 1-402-551-0154. Home. 1-402-657-3652. CELL. 1-402-289-7972. Cell. All 24/7. Best regards, Roy Rayner

Douglas County Nebraska

This Question is Waiting for an eXtension Answer

What's an eXtension Answer? Your questions are answered by Cooperative Extension and University staff and volunteers from across the United States. That means the answer given here will be objective, research-based and credible.