Farming - Peaches - P and K removal

Asked February 24, 2014, 9:50 AM EST

I'm am working towards full certification for a public dual NM Specialist certification. I am writing a plan for a farm in Wyoming County and am utilizing the 4.1 version 4 NM excel spreadsheet to write the plan. The spreadsheet references tables developed through PSU, the table that lists "typical crop removal for phosphorus and potassium" does not list peaches. There are no stats for nutrient removal regarding peaches in the 2013-2014 Agronomy Guide. Thank you!, Maureen I need to know the removal per unit of yield for peaches. If someone would be able to get back to me A.S.A.P. I would greatly appreciate it.

Wyoming County Pennsylvania agronomy horticulture

This Question is Waiting for an eXtension Answer

What's an eXtension Answer? Your questions are answered by Cooperative Extension and University staff and volunteers from across the United States. That means the answer given here will be objective, research-based and credible.