Dial Pressure Gauges

Asked February 18, 2014, 12:04 PM EST

Where do I need to go the test my dial pressure canner gauge?

Plymouth County Iowa

1 Response

Hi, you should contact the Plymouth county Extension office at 712-546-7835. You will be able to make an appointment to have the gauge tested there. As of last year, they were not charging for this service.