Chicken Classification

I am buying a house in Henry County Missouri, and they have a no livestock ordinance, is Chicken and rabbits considered livestock?? I would like to continue my breeding program, so my kids can show in 4-h or ffa or something like that.

Henry County Missouri animal manure management poultry zoning and land use regulation

Henry County Missouri does have local Zoning ordinances that may affect the use of your property and interpretation of how chickens are classified in these regulations.
For local interpretation of restrictions related to you property there in Henry County, I suggest contacting the Henry County Commission at 660 885-7201. They will need to reference the address of the property to be able to direct you to the related contact for which Township the property is located. Also remember that there might possible be other restrictions related to local subdivisions which might be related to your property use.