I read in the weekend paper that the Jeff All-Arounders 4-H group would be...

I read in the weekend paper that the Jeff All-Arounders 4-H group would be placing signs in local windows re 4H. As the Branch Supervisor of the Jeffersonville Library, I would like to inform this group that we would like to assist with this project in any way that we can. We are open Mon-Thurs 10-6, 740-426-9292. Thanks! Susan Davis, Branch Supervisor, Jeffersonville Library, 8 N. Main St, Jeffersonville, Ohio 43128.

Fayette County Ohio

Hello Ms. Davis, Thank you for offering the Jeffersonville library window for Jeff All-Arounders for decorating during 4-H week. The 4-H club only decorated one window and it was at the Jeff Outlet Mall on 41. Maybe next year, we can suggest other 4-H clubs to contact you to see if decorating the library windows would be an option. We appreciate your support of the Fayette County 4-H program. Thank you! Nadine Fogt 4-H Youth Development Extension Educator Fayette County