Beef Cattle Nutrition prior to breeding

I am located in central west texas. I need some information on proper beef cattle nutrition requirements leading up to breeding. I have cows that calved in the last 30 days. They were put on wheat after they calved and score anywhere from a 4 to 6 in body condition. We will be A.I.ing or E.T.ing these cows at the end of March using a Timed A.I. Synchronization program. We will pull off of our wheat anywhere from March 1 to March 15. We probably won't have any spring grass yet to graze so we'll have to dry lot these cattle and feed them for 10-20 days prior to breeding.
1.) What do we need to feed during this time in order to meet all their nutritional requirements and give them the best opportunity to get bred?
2.) How much do we need to feed/hd/day?
3.) What mineral supplementation should be used and how much?

We also have some yearling heifers that we will breeding during the same time. They are also currently on wheat but will be pulled off at the same time as the cows above. So what would we need to do differently for these?

Thanks.

Nolan County Texas beef cattle reproduction beef cattle nutrition

I refer you to Dr. Ted Mccollum, Extension Beef Cattle Specialist, Texas A&M Research & Extension Center in Amarillo at ft-mccollum@tamu.edu.