Who gets my stuff program

Asked January 30, 2014, 5:58 AM EST

How do I get the info presented at the recent program "Who Gets My Good Stuff" and learn what was presented. Friends told me it was in Sublette County recently. I'm sorry I missed the program and would like to attend if there is a next series or obtain the printed information available.

Sublette County Wyoming

1 Response

Please call the Sublette County Extension Office at 367-4380 and we will help you out. Thank you.
Robin Schamber
UW/Sublette County Extension County Coordinator