Need help converting quarts, bushels of fresh vegetables for GAP

Asked January 22, 2014, 4:22 PM EST

I am trying to find a table that shows how to convert quarts, bushels, etc. of fresh vegetables into pounds. We submitted a claim thru GAP for produce damage and they require everything to be expressed in pounds.

Sandusky County Ohio

1 Response

You may have to crib from more than one of these resources, depending on what specific crops you are looking for: - you have to scroll down some to get the tables