What is the value of alpaca poop as fertilizer and compost?

This is for organic gardening. My company has completed some basic research into the value, and being environmentally friendly, we think it's an excellent option for those urban gardeners looking for something safe and effective to provide the basic nutrition plants need to stay healthy. The manure is not for all plants, but for most of the garden and house varieties. I would like to solicit your professional opinion on this subject.

Mesa County Colorado camelids llamas alpacas organic gardening compost

Alpaca manure is a good fertilizer, but there are some caveats to using it. Typically, you cannot just spread it on the soil surface and hope to have it work into the soil, even in irrigated systems. I have seen alpaca manure remain on the surface in essentially an unbroken-down condition for more than two years after application in an irrigated situation. I believe that to get the most from alpaca manure, you will need either to compost it with lots of water, as it is typically very dry, or to incorporate it into your garden soil and give it a chance to break down before planting. You should also have either a complete analysis done of the manure or compost, or an analysis for nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium content, so that you and other gardeners can calculate the correct amount to apply for given crops in order to avoid overapplication and the associated problems.

Please let me know if you have more questions.