Maple syrup

Asked January 3, 2014, 6:58 AM EST

Do you have a grant available for a reverse osmosis machine for maple syrup production?

Tioga County Pennsylvania

1 Response

You may find help on a grant related to maple sugar porduction from New York State Maple Specialist, Stephen Childs at Cornell University Extension. Penn State Extension does not have an expert to help you in the area of maple sugar production.