Rear Property Taxes

Asked December 31, 2013, 1:14 PM EST

Will I be able to receive assistance from step forward progrm now with rear property taxes(post perchase )?

Wayne County Michigan

1 Response

You may be eligible. You need to go to to apply. If you do not have access to a computer or internet you may contact a local housing counselor to assist you. Here are two possibilities for you.
Wayne Metro Community Action Agency
2121 Biddle, Suite 102
Wyandotte, MI 48192
(734) 246-2280
Southwest Housing Solutions
1920 25th Street
Detroit, MI 48216
Good Luck!