unvited yard resident

Can you help me determine what kind of animal is living under my cement patio and leaving big piles of dirt? Is there a reputable exterminator in my area that will capture and relocate unless it is a rat? Attached are a few pictures At first I thought they were moles, but I found a pretty large hole big enough that my 12 lb. dog could stick her head in. I am afraid my dog will be bit, so I need to get the matter resolved soon.

Allegheny County Pennsylvania groundhogs garden pests pests

Thank you so much for getting back to me so soon. Can you suggest a pest control company in my area. I'm in Mt. Lebanon, S. Hills, Pgh. ThanksJane Sorcan

Look for a pest control firm that specializes in wild animal control / trapping. I did a quick search and found:

http://www.allstateanimalcontrol.com/cities.php?city=Pittsburgh&state=Pennsylvania

They service your county. I am using this link as an example. No preference or recommendation given to this firm and no exclusion to others out there.

Thanks, G.