i am desparately searching for a particular pole bean

I am a avid gardener and I am searching for a particular fpole bean that my grand parents use to raise these green beans when shelled had beans that had a blue and purple hue to them I would very much like to find these again, I am fifty one yrs ole and remember helping my mom and grandparents break up these beans and as a child thinking how beautiful the bean was in its blue and purple hue. I would appreciate any help or input on these beans.

Overton County Tennessee

There are several companies out there that specialize in heirloom varieties of many vegetables. These type of seeds will have to be ordered through the mail. Here are a few reputable sources to begin your search.
5 Sources for Heirloom Seeds:
If you like the idea of preserving history through your garden, check out these online sources for heritage seeds:
Seed Savers Exchange, Decorah, Iowa, is the standard in seed preservation. Seed Savers grows thousands of heirloom varieties in certified organic fields. (John has about 70 listings in their catalog.) The Appalachian Heirloom Seed Conservancy, Richmond, Ky., collects and preserves heirloom crops and the sustainable agricultural practices of the middle-Appalachian states. The Southern Seed Legacy Project, managed by the University of Georgia, aims to preserve genetic diversity among the region’s crops. Seeds of Change, Gila, N.M., is dedicated to preserving biodiversity and promoting sustainable, organic agriculture. Southern Exposure Seed Exchange, Mineral, Va, emphasizes heritage varieties adapted to the mid-Atlantic region.