Buffer for fertilizer applications and crops

Asked December 12, 2013, 10:26 AM EST

During the last two days I have read information on a new regulation involving the 100 foot buffer and it being divided to 35 foot and 10 foot for fertilizer applications and crops. I can't find it again to review and ask questions. It was something to do with what is new in 2014. What was the regulation and site for information?

St. Mary's County Maryland

1 Response

The new regulations can be found on the Maryland Department of Agriculture website. The regulation restricts the application of nutrients to areas adjacent to waterways. You may find the regulations here: http://mda.maryland.gov/resource_conservation/counties/NMtimelineregsfinal.pdf