Rental Assistance Help?

Asked December 6, 2013, 7:05 PM EST

Rental assistance needed....PGE disconnection pending for 12/16/2013. Please help - social service agency has no funds per #211....single mother of three trying to survive on unemployment.

Multnomah County Oregon

1 Response

This is a difficult question to answer from across the country, but I will try. For starters, try dialing 211 for information and referral. This group at many times can help you find local agencies who are designed to provide monetary support. As well, the local United Way may be able to help you find people you need to talk with. Lastly, don't overlook an area church who might have funds designed specifically for your needs.