A Pahrump Appropriate Home

I want a simple, modern beach style house with specific requirements. I need a surplus of hot water and completely unrestrictive environment. I just bought 2.5 acres near CA line. My son requires a 400 pound electric wheelchair and he is legally blind and so instead of room walls I want curtains on rails for privacy. My family lived 5 years in one of those awful new houses in Henderson when the kids were in school. Before that I retired as farmer from Rhode Island and I want to build appropriately in the desert and have a house for outdoor living. Any thoughts?

Kent County Rhode Island

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://www.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.