How best to keep parsley growing inside?

I brought my herbs and flowers inside and set them next to glass doors that lead to the deck. Some of my herbs are doing fine. My parsley, however, is turning brown. Can I keep my parsley inside over winter? Do I need a grow light?

Anoka County Minnesota

The stems of your parsley are probably getting old. When the plants are inside the parsley turns brown, you need to keep cutting it down close to the soil to encourage new growth. I don't think we have the problem when outside, but for some reason, this seems to happen indoors. Also, I would like to caution you about being too close to the glass doors. As the weather gets colder, your plants could suffer from the cold that radiates through the glass. Also, your plants will probably need supplemental light during the shorter days. It might work better to have your plants on shelves with a shop light or something similar in order to accumulate up to 10 hours of light each day.