Roadside vegetable stand requirements

Asked November 22, 2013, 10:56 AM EST

What are the requirements for a roadside vegetable stand in Laramie County?

Laramie County Wyoming entrepreneurship selling vegetables

1 Response

Given that the guidelines differ from state to state, a good starting place is to contact the Wyoming Dept. of Agriculture and the Consumer Health Services Division. Cody Talbot is the area inspector (307-721-9846) or you can also contact Linda Stratton(307-777-6592) and asking them about the requirements.