horses... in need of home

Asked November 18, 2013, 8:37 PM EST

need to find two horses homes ... kid friendly.. ASAP

Linn County Oregon

1 Response

I would contact the Linn County 4-H Office for more information, since you are from Linn County. They can help direct you.
Their phone number is: 541-967-3871
good luck!