ultra gel vs clear gel

Can you please tell me the differences between cornabys Ultra Gel and Clear Gel (like I can purchase at Gregorys wheat shop in Bountiful). I have heard Ultra gel is non-GMO and much healthier than corn starch. Can you please give me info on these. thanks

Davis County Utah

just general use for a variety of tings in the kitchen

The jels are thickening agents for home food preperation based on corn starch. Clear jel must be heated or cooked in the liquid that you are wanting to thicken. Ultra Gel is an instant product for use in hot or cold food liquids. Clear Jel is derived from cornstarch. It tolerates higher temperatures and works well with all types of ingredients including acidic ones. Use as a thickener in pies, stews, sauces, gravies and pudding.

Ultra Gel is a brand name for a instant corn starch derived thickener. Here is its advertised claims.
"Ultra Gel is a gluten-free, non-GMO cornstarch that can be added directed to any liquid, hot or cold, for instant thickening. Ultra Gel can be used in baked applications to keep breads and cookies soft, or to add body to low calorie sauces and salad dressings. Products made with Ultra Gel can be refrigerated, canned or frozen without weeping, thinning, or breaking down. Since Ultra Gel is resistant to lumping and adds no flavor of its own, the delicate flavors of herbs and seasonings are preserved and there is no starchy after taste."