Asked October 18, 2013, 11:07 PM EDT

Do I have to become a master gardener in the county that i reside? I live on the county line in Harris opposite Montgomery. I would rather work in the master gardener program in the South Montgomery County group

Harris County Texas

1 Response

You would need to contact the Montgomery County office to ask whether they accept applicants from surrounding counties. Their contact information is:
Michael Potter
County Extension Agent - Horticulture

Montgomery County Office
9020 Airport Road
Conroe, TX 77303-4334
Phone: (936) 539-7822