Forgot my PIN for open enrollment system

Hi, I want to add a Prescription Plan and also change my insurance plan. But when I call on the IVR number, it asks me for a 4 digit PIN. I forgot that PIN. How can I recover that. Thanks.

Prince George's County Maryland

I have tried to search things like "forgot PIN" for you, but I am not seeing any solutions presented online at healthcare.gov. There is a toll free number for questions relating to the marketplace 1-800-318-2596 that perhaps will get you to a real person with whom you may work to recover or change your PIN or to add a prescription plan over the phone. There is also a live online chat option for customer assistance with the marketplace. See the green button at this link for customer service via live chat https://www.healthcare.gov/contact-us/.

Hi, there... can you help us to know how we did with answering your health insurance question by responding to the two questions below?

1) Did you find that the answer and additional resources mentioned in the answer provided knowledge that you did not have before?

2) Did you find that the answer and resources made you feel more confident about making a good health insurance related choice?