Mushrooms are the above ground fruiting structure of a fungus that is devouring/decomposing organic material like scraps of wood from construction, tree limbs, roots, stumps or other debris. The fungus will continue to produce mushrooms until the material is completely decomposed or removed. Removing the organic debris is only way to effectively get rid of the problem. The mushrooms are part of the natural decomposition process.
If you remove the mushrooms, they will just grow back. Pouring something toxic on them won't kill the underground fungus. If you really must get rid of them, the only way is very expensive: remove the asphalt driveway, remove the top twelve inches of soil and replace it. Then install a new driveway.
I wish the news were better.