chemical application

Asked October 9, 2013, 1:08 PM EDT

what do I need to do to get certified to apply lawn chemicals, fetilizer, weed control, ect.

Cerro Gordo County Iowa

3 Responses

I have attached some information on Pesticide Applicator training classes.
The link below describes the classes that are available and if you click the words Pesticide Applicator Training dates you can see where the classes are available on the dates that work for you.
If you have any additional questions you can contact the ISU Extension Pest Management and the Environment at (515) 294-1101.

thank you very much, would this also include certification for lawn chemicals, fetilizer, weed control, ect.

Yes, I believe it would. Check out the links and ask questions of the folks that do the certification.