I am looking to plant some fruit & nut trees in my yard. I have found...

I am looking to plant some fruit & nut trees in my yard. I have found that I not only need to know the plant hardiness zone but also the "cumulative chilling hours". These two pieces of information will help me decide which variety has the best chance of doing well in my yard. Could you please tell me where I can find that information for the Elkton / North East / Rising Sun area in Cecil County.

Cecil County Maryland

While there are other considerations that should be taken in selecting and growing fruits and nuts in your area, cumulative chilling hours should not be an impediment. There will be more than adequate hours below 45 degrees F, to accommodate any variety of fruit or nut tree that you select. You should give second thought to a fruit tree that is specific for northern Canada.
You may also find some useful information on the following publication.
https://extension.umd.edu/sites/default/files/_images/programs/hgic/Publications/HG69_Getting_Starte...
LS