Accidentally restarted pressure canner

While waiting for pressure plug to drop in the pressure canner, I started heating a pot of tomato juice to jar and process. The pressure canner was still on the burner as it is too heavy for me to move when full. Imagine my surprise when several minutes later the canner started to jiggle again....yup I had turned on the wrong burner. I Immediately turned it off, and started cooling it again. All the jars sealed but I am worried this somehow compromised the safety of the food? It was 7 quarts of NCHF's recipe for Zucchini and tomatoes

Monroe County Iowa

Hi:

If the full cooking process ended and was starting to cool I would say that the product is okay. Just be sure that the cooling step was completed as per schedule and the integrity of the containers have not been compromised.(containers are in good shape with no damage).

Hope this helps. Thank you for using eXtension.