Asked September 20, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT

To whom it may concern: At the present time, I have earned a BS. degree in Human Services from Albertus Magnus College in New Haven, Ct. Currently, I am working as a substitute teacher and would like information regarding obtaining a CDA via distance learning. Please advise. Resepectfully, Donna Scafariello

New Haven County Connecticut education

1 Response

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.