Citrus trees; Meyer Lemon, Key Lime Leaves rolling

In the background of pic 2115 you can see the rolled up leaves. I tried to include multiple pictures of the leaves with the film and the 'squiggly lines' on the leaves. I do not know what it is or how to treat it. Whatever it is has started on other plants. It really seems to prefer all of the new growth.

Fort Bend County Texas fruits and vegetables citrus horticulture

Thank you for submitting your questions to eXtension online. I am the horticulturist with Texas A&M AgriLife Extension in Fort Bend County.Sounds like a case of citrus leaf miner. This small night flying moth lays its eggs on the fresh flush of foliage and the larvae them penetrate into the leaf and "mine" their way through it, leaving it contorted as it develops. Besides for the appearance, in most situations, it is best to leave it alone. The timing of pesticide or other control is critical and you'd more than likely kill off non-target biology. In most cases, it won't have a real impact on fruit set.Please read the URL link below for more information. day,Boone

Thank you for the information! I am happy to finally find out what it is and how it treat it if necessary.