Renting / Leasing Farmland

Asked August 16, 2013, 12:54 AM EDT

I have land around my home that was farmed when I purchased my home in the S Hill / Palouse 6 years ago. I have probably a little over 3 acres unused and available for farming. The land right across the street from me is farmed. How do I find someone interested in renting or leasing it for use?

Spokane County Washington

1 Response

Hi -- I suggest you connect with the Farm Link Washington program. Their web site is I think the majority of their work is west of the cascades, but they may be able to help you regardless. You could also try contacting Pat Munts at Spokane Co. Extension; her number is (509) 477-2173. Good luck!