#2My grass looks like it has some disease, And started about five years ago....

#2My grass looks like it has some disease, And started about five years ago. I had a lawn service that aerated my grass and then the problems started. I have several pictures I would like to send you but your website only allows one at a time.

Macomb County Michigan lawns and turf turfgrass diseases turfgrass turf lawns and turfgrass diseases

Please reply to this email and attach another of your photos. Are all of the dead spots hear the sidewalk or driveway (I'm not sure which it is from the photo)? If so, can you think of any activities that happen on the sidewalk or driveway that may be causing this dieback? Do cars get cleaned near these spots? Do chemical or paint containers get rinsed out near these spots?

I do not believe that the aeration was the cause of this problem; if so, it would be happening all across the lawn, and that doesn't appear to be the case from the photo you sent.

Has the soil in this area been tested during the past 5 years?

Thank you for sending additional information.