Getting signed up

Hello, I have 2 boys that would like to get signed up in a 4-H program. They are interested in raising hogs and sheep. We live north of Fremont about 6 miles and east of Hesperia about 4 miles. Please contact me through email.

Newaygo County Michigan swine sheep 4-h

I am going to answer via this forum as I do not have your email and your question will remain private except to the eXtension community.

I am the state sheep and goat specialist so I do not necessarily have specific knowledge of local 4H clubs. I would suggest contacting Jerry Lindquist who is an MSUE educator in livestock, forages and grazing in your region and is a great contact for livestock in your region. His contact info is as follows:
Jerry Lindquist Grazing & Crop Management Educator Michigan State University Extension 301 West Upton Street Reed City, MI. 49677 Phone 231-832-6139, Toll Free 888-678-3464 ext. 67236, Fax 231-832-3381 Office web site www.msue.msu.edu/osceola

If you do have questions regarding sheep care in the future, contact me @ ehrhard5@msu.edu