Tate needs help

Asked August 5, 2013, 3:39 PM EDT

What can I do to get my tomato plants to produce better?

Obion County Tennessee

1 Response

Hello and thank you for your question!
We currently do not have an online specialist available to address your tomato production at this time. However, I encourage you to contact Mr. Tim Smith, Obion County Extension Agent, for information and recommendations for increasing your tomato production.

Obion County Extension Office
302 South 3rd Street
Union City, TN, TN 38261
Phone: 731-885-3742