How big do highbush blueberries get? What are the yeilds?

Can you please tell me what the maximum known height and width the Highbush variety of Blue Berry bushes can grow? Could you also tell me what the expected (approximate) yield per bush is after 3 years? I bought two loaded with blue berries that I guess were a year old from a nursery.

Washtenaw County Michigan

Height and width varies a lot between varieties. Commercially they are planted 3 to 4 feet apart. Height varies from 4 to 7 feet. A four foot spacing works well. I find the earlier in the year the variety bears fruit the smaller the ultimate size of the bush will be. Early varieties will be 4 to 5 feet tall. Mid season varieties are 5 to 6 feet and late season varieties are tallest about 6 to 7 feet. Sounds like you bought a 3 year-old bush and I would expect full yields in 8 to 10 years from planting. Maximum yields will be 2 to 10 pounds of fruit per bush depending on the year and your cultural practices. You can expect 5 pounds year in and year out unless you don't prune and then you should expect 2 or 3 pounds. For the next few years you want to remove the weak spindly shoots at the base of the bush but retain the new shoots that grow well. Blueberries only bear fruit on last years wood so the trick is to maintain good growth and removing older less productive stems.

thank you Mark!