It looks like I have multiple Jimpson weed plants growing. How do I dispose...

It looks like I have multiple Jimpson weed plants growing. How do I dispose of them safely?

Clark County Ohio

When pulling individual plants, wear gloves to avoid skin and eye irritation. Cultivation and clipping are effective controls, but these methods do not completely eradicate jimsonweed because many seeds lie dormant in the soil.
Jimson Weed, Datura stramonium L. is a common weed found in cultivated and disturbed areas throughout the United States, and throughout temperate and tropical areas of the world. . The Univ. of Fla. recommends pre-emergents to control seeds and follow up sprays for plants .

" Post-emergence applications of glyphosate are extremely effective on jimsonweed. Additionally, most all post directed herbicides will provide 90% or greater control of jimsonweed." This particular weed seems impossible to control without an herbicide spray .
http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/fw016