growing plants in a greenhouse

I plan on using raised beds should I try to bottom water or put put socker hoses on top. I wanted to use seeds that are not treated or genetically engineered and people are trying to tell me if I do I will have all kinds of fungus in my greenhouse. Do I need fans? I plan on growing many different kinds of greens but would also like to do some early tomatoes. I did start all my garden plants this year in the greenhouse and now would like to grow year round. Could you recommend books that would help me. Thank You Linda

Iosco County Michigan greenhouse greens horticulture

Linda, I do not grow in a greenhouse, but I do have a very good resource called "Greenhouse Gardener’s Companion” by Shane Smith, that should answer most of your questions. It ran around $20 when I bought it a few years ago. The ISBN number is 1-55591-106-4. You can probably get it on Amazon.com. Hope this was helpful.
Ruth