Climbing Beans and raised bed garden

I planted a row of climbing beans (English Runner Beans) they have grown well and flowered (red flowers) but there are no beans setting? This is the first year I have planted my raised bed garden, I put in a zucchini which has smothered nearly everything in site, any tips on how the bed should be planted and what not to grow in it. Thanks

Pottawattamie County Iowa fruits and vegetables gardening vegetables horticulture

Best fruit production on beans occurs when air temperatures range from 60 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Overnight temperatures below 60 degrees and daytime temperatures above 85 degrees may inhibit/interfere with pollination, resulting in poor fruit set.

Zucchini plants are fairly large (largely than many people realize).

Determine the amount of space you have available. Next, list the vegetables you would like to grow and the amount of space needed for each of the vegetables. Finally, select the vegetables to grow in the garden based on your personal preferences, space requirements for each vegetable crop, and the size of the garden.