starting a fruit and vegetable stand expert

Asked July 23, 2013, 11:36 AM EDT

I need to have a contact person for a client who wants to know details about starting his own fruit and vegetable stand.

Kent County Michigan

1 Response

They can either contact me or Bob Tritten. See below.

Ron Goldy 269-208-1651,

Bob Tritten,