stink bugs are eating holes in my tomatoes. Can I eat the affected tomatoes?...

stink bugs are eating holes in my tomatoes. Can I eat the affected tomatoes? Can I cut out the hole area, then eat them or should they be discarded? I sprinkled SEVEN dust on the plants yesterday after discovering the bugs, will this help? Any suggestion? Plants are about 4 feet tall somewhat crowded, plenty of mostly green fruit but those nearing ripe are the most affected.

Baltimore County Maryland vegetables stink bugs

You can eat tomatoes that have been nibbled on by stink bugs. You cannot, however, immediately eat tomatoes that have been treated with Sevin. Check the label to see how long you have to wait after treatment before eating the tomatoes. We do not recommend spraying for the adults, since it is not effective. If you have nymphs, you can treat with horticultural oil, insecticidal soap, neem. If you have adults, handpick or knock them into soapy water. http://extension.umd.edu/growit/insects/stink-bugs vw