Pressure gauge testing

Asked July 21, 2013, 7:35 PM EDT

I understand that I should have the gauge on my pressure canner checked each year. Can you put me in touch with someone who does this?

Washtenaw County Michigan food safety

1 Response

I will be at the Washtenaw MSU Extension office on Thursday August 15 and 22 and could check it for you on either one of those dates. The office is located at 705 N. Zeeb Road. On the 15th I will be there from 8:00 - 4:00 and on the 22nd from 8:00 - 3:00. I will be co-teaching a class in the MSUE classroom on the lower level. You can email me directly at to let me if this would work for you.