Growing wine grapes

Asked July 20, 2013, 6:07 PM EDT

who to we contact for assistance with establishing grape vineyard internship thru colleges/ WSU?

Kittitas County Washington

1 Response

To whom concerned, Below is contact information in regards to posting internship opportunities through WSU, YVCC, WWCC, SSCC. Posting internships opportunities is a little different than establishing a permanent WA-student only intern program, which will likely require more defined educational components than just hands-on experience. However, the contacts below should be able to help you with either. WSU: Information on posting internships is at: or contact Thomas Henick-Kling at Yakima Valley Community College: Trent Ball Walla Walla Community College: Wanda Williams. South Seattle Community College: Peter Bos Cheers, Michelle