Info on Growing Tobacco

Hello I will be growing tobacco in the near future and I was wondering if someone could contact me in regards to this. I have done soil and water reports and wanted someone who had experience in tobacco agriculture to analyse the results. Any help would be appreciated. Please email me if you have any background in this and I will forward the report info. Thank you in advanced! Angela angelayue8@gmail.com

Outside United States field crops small farm issues specialty crops

Angela,

What type of tobacco are you planning to grow? This is important in order to answer your questions and/or direct you to the appropriate resources. There are a number of types including burley tobacco (which I am most familiar with), flue cured tobacco, dark tobacco, shade tobacco, broadleaf cigar, etc. Each tobacco type has its own characteristics and uses. If I had this information, I could better answer or direct your questions.