Need help with identifying a possible dieseas on Butterfly Bush

I planted a few butterfly bushes (Buddleia Davidii) a couple of weeks ago and actually had to ask for help from you on an issue I was faced with over the plant dyeing even though I was watering it regularly. You were more than helpful with that and actually saved my bushes so I am asking you for help with them once again.
I have noticed this rust color starting to show up on most of the leaves on 1 of the bushes. The leaves that are further along have spots were they have died but not the entire leaf just a portion of it. I have added a couple of pics that hopefully shows you enough detail that you can help but if not just let me know and I can upload more. Thank you for your time and your help.
J.T.

Madison County Texas

This looks more like a sun scald or salt or herbicide burn to me. Sun scald happens on tender new leaves. The sugar in the leaves gets too hot and the burn occurs. Salt burn happens when fertilizer is applied stronger than the plant required. The salts that make up the fertilizer burn the leaf tissue as the water brings the fertilizer up through the roots or if liquid fertilizer was used through the leaves. Do not apply fertilizer in the heat of the summer. Apply in the spring after the plants starts growing and again in the fall before the plant goes dormant. Water the soil to leach out excess fertilizer. Herbicide (weed killer) burn occurs because of the misapplication of herbicide or drift from herbicide application. Misapplication of herbicide occurs when a herbicide is applied to an area by mistake or on purpose with the wrong type of herbicide. Feed and feed fertilizers are usually the problem. But sometimes a herbicide is applied to an area control weeds like grass in a shrub area but the herbicide also damaged the shrub. Herbicides do not know the difference between a weed and a desirable plant. Read and follow the direction carefully. Drift occurs when a herbicide is sprayed and the winds blow it into the shrub. I have grown this plant for many years and had no trouble. I hope yours recovers.

I apolohgize for how long it has taken me to reply with this secondary question. Your explanation of what is burning the leaves does make perfect sense because the soil I planted them in is miracle-gro garden soil with plant food to feed the plant for up to 3 months. I have a possible solution and would like to run it by you to see if it might work in saving the plants.
I was considering erecting some clear plastic attached to poles above the bushes to provide a little shade to the plants to maybe lower the temperature enough to keep the plant food from burning every single leaf off of the plant and killing it all together.
If you do not believe this will work I am open to any suggestions that you might have. We have received a lot of rain over the last few days and I have been trying to flush the soil as much as possible with out killing the plant from over watering. I have also been closely monitoring the leaves for new burn spots and I am very sad to say I am seeing new burn spots every day.
I can not thank you enough for the help you have provided me thus far and do appreciate any further help you may be able to give. It might be a little creepy or at the least a bit excessive but I believe that if you take the time to plant it then you should try everything possible to keep it alive so no suggestion will be ignored.
Thank you for your time and again your help,
J. Tipton

J
No, clear plastic will just create an intense greenhouse effect. You purchase a small section of shade cloth to set up shade. Some garden centers carry shade cloth on rolls like fabric at a fabric store and you purchase by the foot. Some have shade cloth in packages various sizes. Shade cloth is made to shade and take the heat off plants. Shade cloth is commonly used on greenhouses for this purpose. I also know Buddleia does not like wet feet. So make sure the soil drains good